How can Customers use their Reward Points?
Customers to earn Reward Points by:
- Registration on the web store site.
- Submitting/posting product reviews (approved by admin required)
- Specific product purchase.
- Customer’s total purchase.
- Specific product category purchase.
Customers can easily use their allocated Reward Points while placing an order. For this, the customers will navigate to the checkout page.
Here, the customers can use their reward points if they want to. Under the “Reward Points” section the customers will enter the rewards points they want to use while placing an order.
Before applying their reward points, the customers can check the amount equivalent to their entered reward points value.
Then, the particular amount equivalent to the entered reward points will get deducted from the customer’s cart total amount.
However, the entered reward points value should be less than or equal to reward point limit set by the admin for the option “Maximum Reward points can use by a Customer” else will get an error message.
- For every debit and credit of Reward Points, the customers will get an email notification on their registered email id.
- Customers can check their reward points by clicking on the “Reward Points” through their accounts.